The Yucon II floor fan was developed by Westinghouse for the highest airflow requirements such as for the cooling of commercial areas or large rooms. The high level of design and production quality sets new standards in its class and is based on many years of experience in the production of quality ceiling fans.
The Westinghouse Yucon II is equipped with a tilt-proof steel tube support stand and rubber feet. In addition, this model has a practical carrying handle on the back of its protective screen as well as cord storage.
- Stable, tilt-proof steel tube support stand and rubber feet
- Three speed levels
- Adjustment continuous
- Air output of approx. 3990 m³/h
- Sound level max. 75 dB(A)
- 230 V / 50 Hz
- Max. height 60,5 cm
- Cable length 1,83 m
- Weight 5.5 kg
- Housing/screen in black/silver metal
- Blades in ABS
- Manual control
- 120 watts at highest speed
- 1250 rpm at the highest level