Westinghouse Omni 10 Watt Warm White (2700K) E26 (Medium) Base LED General Purpose Light Bulb 0369600
The Omni Dimmable LED is a high-performance light bulb ideal for everyday use. This bulb combines the ever-popular A-Shape light bulb with the LED technology. This 10-watt bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 83 percent compared to a 60 watt standard incandescent bulb with the same brightness. With up to 40,000 average rated hours, features extended life compared to similar LED bulbs. The LED light bulb offers long-term use, dependability and can be used in totally enclosed fixtures.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. Substantially bright for everyday tasks, this instant-on bulb can illuminate residential or commercial applications and is compatible with most dimmers. The Omni Dimmable LED provides general illumination and can be used in ceiling fixtures, pendant light fixtures and table lamps.
With a warm white color, the bulb offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice.
Omni Dimmable LED Light Bulb with Medium Base and Warm White Color.
- Quality components ensure optimum brightness over the lifetime of the bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Bulb life of 40,000 average rated hours is longer than similar LED bulbs
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent or halogen light sources
- Extended life
- Familiar A-Shape
- Medium base
- Warm white color
- 120 volts
- 10 watts (60-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 2,700 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 790 Lumens
- Fully dimmable and instant on
- CUL listed and RoHS and FCC compliant
- 40,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $1.20 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Ceiling fixtures
- Pendant light fixtures
- Table lamps
- 4.33 inches (L)
- Rated for indoor use only; do not use where exposed to weather
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights