- TRIPLE WEDGE CONSTRUCTION – Securely fastens hammer head to
- MULTI-USE MALLET – Use for sheet metal forming, upholstery work, automotive work, assembling furniture, tile setting, laminate flooring installs, & more
- BUILT FOR THE PRO – framers, roofers, carpenters, contractors, tradesman & serious DIYers
- GENUINE HICKORY HANDLE – Designed to fit the grip of the user’s hand ensuring comfort & control
- MADE IN THE USA – Our American made tools are proudly crafted Rockford, IL
12 oz. Double-Face Soft Hammer from Estwing is well suited for assembling furniture, setting dowels and handling wood projects that require non-marring blows. The hammer features two distinct types of heads, one soft and one hard to accommodate versatile jobs. Built to last, it is designed with a genuine, top grade, 10-1/2 in. curved hickory handle with triple wedge construction, creating a solid, dependable structure.