Breakthrough Photography 72mm X2 10-Stop Fixed ND Filter for Camera Lenses, Neutral Density Professional Photography Filter, MRC8, H-K9L Glass,…
- MRC8 CREDIT FILTER: Uniformly applied MRC8 to eliminate unwanted glare and ghosting which easily get’s compounded at long exposures. Our MRC8 is structurally harder than the glass itself, providing a protective scratch-resistant layer, shielding the glass from the elements of frequent fieldwork.
- X2 ND (NEUTRAL DENSITY) FILTER: Our X2 ND 10-stop features critically sharp H-K9L optical glass made in Japan. The moment you pick up X2 ND you’ll immediately feel the craftsmanship and quality. We precisely machine each X2 traction frame from environmentally friendly aluminum, and with it’s matte black finish reflections are absorbed rather than reflected into the lens barrel.
- NANOTEC: In addition to state-of-the-art MRC8, our optical engineers developed new nano coating layer technology, called nanotec, from the ground up to repel dirt, water and other elements by beading rather than absorbing and smearing. Set in our completely weather-sealed X2 traction frame the X2 ND was built to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions.
- FITMENT: Compatible with all 72mm camera lenses. Your lens thread size will be printed underneath your lens cap or written somewhere on the lens barrel. Make sure you order the correct size otherwise it will not fit your lens.
- 25 YEARS SUPPORT: Guaranteed to be free from craftsmanship defects for 25 years. When you activate your 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee online we associate your X2 serial number to you, so any future discussions on this unique filter are tracked, issues recorded and all that stuff which goes into future product design.
3.9 x 3.9 x 1 inches
|Item model number||
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||
|Date First Available||
August 22, 2017
Orders are typically packed and shipped within 1-2 business days. All packages are carefully packaged for delivery. Delivery of the package may take an average of 1-4 business days. The tracking number or delivery person will be provided by email and your Prufal account on the delivery date. If something happens while your package is shipping to you, it will be covered by us. However, if you instruct the carrier or delivery service to leave your package without a signature, or if you instruct someone else, such as the building manager, neighbor, or delivery location, to leave your package, we Are not responsible. If we send you an item, it is our responsibility if the item is lost or damaged in transit. If we determine that the package is lost or damaged, we will replace the item.
Item(s) must be returned in the original packaging and original condition to apply for a refund. The customer has 21 days after the expected delivery date of shipment or date completed/delivered to notify of any issues with the order. If a refund is approved, the customer is responsible for the cost of returning any items for refund or exchange. The refund will be credited to the original payment method, depending on your bank refunds issued can take from a few to seven business days.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Item(s) must be returned in the original packaging and original condition. The customer has 21 days after the expected delivery date of shipment or date completed/delivered to notify of any issues with the order. If a return or exchange is approved, the customer is responsible for the cost of returning any items for return or exchange. We will cover the cost to ship the exchanged product back to the customer. A customer can request a cancellation up to an hour after the transaction, as long as we have not shipped the item.
There are no inquiries yet.