- MRC8 CREDIT FILTER: Uniformly applied MRC8 to eliminate unwanted glare and ghosting which easily get’s compounded at long exposures. Our MRC8 is structurally harder than the glass itself, providing a protective scratch-resistant layer, shielding the glass from the elements of frequent fieldwork.
- X2 ND (NEUTRAL DENSITY) FILTER: Our X2 ND 10-stop features critically sharp H-K9L optical glass made in Japan. The moment you pick up X2 ND you’ll immediately feel the craftsmanship and quality. We precisely machine each X2 traction frame from environmentally friendly aluminum, and with it’s matte black finish reflections are absorbed rather than reflected into the lens barrel.
- NANOTEC: In addition to state-of-the-art MRC8, our optical engineers developed new nano coating layer technology, called nanotec, from the ground up to repel dirt, water and other elements by beading rather than absorbing and smearing. Set in our completely weather-sealed X2 traction frame the X2 ND was built to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions.
- FITMENT: Compatible with all 72mm camera lenses. Your lens thread size will be printed underneath your lens cap or written somewhere on the lens barrel. Make sure you order the correct size otherwise it will not fit your lens.
- 25 YEARS SUPPORT: Guaranteed to be free from craftsmanship defects for 25 years. When you activate your 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee online we associate your X2 serial number to you, so any future discussions on this unique filter are tracked, issues recorded and all that stuff which goes into future product design.